We Are Open!
We have now been back in full swing at the office since June 1st. Things are operating smoothly and we appreciate everyone’s co-operation with all of the new policies and procedures put in place to keep everyone safe and healthy. We now have all of our chiropractors and massage therapists back in the office and Dr. Wingrove is managing all of our physiotherapy cases until our physiotherapists return. Elle Bradley, our psychotherapist, and our naturopath, Dr. Tali Troyanski (see below), continue to offer both virtual and in-person visits at this time.
It has been amazing to see all of the familiar faces back in the clinic and we are truly humbled by all of the support and encouragement we have received from the community as we have emerged from our closure. It is truly an honour to be entrusted with your health and we don’t take that lightly! As a reminder, here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure the safest possible environment for both patients and staff during your visit:
How PinPoint Health Is Keeping You Safe
- Virtual Waiting Room: In an effort to reduce traffic in the clinic we are using a “virtual waiting room” service. When you arrive for your appointment you will wait in your vehicle and we will gladly give you a wave through the back windows of the clinic or a call to your cellphone when we’re ready to commence your appointment. You can also feel free to call us at 905.294.0454 and let us know you are there.
- All patients will be emailed a COVID-19 health screen the night before you visit. You will also be screened again upon arrival for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. Patients who exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms must reschedule their appointments and should attend a COVID-19 testing centre as soon as possible.
- Our clinicians will be wearing surgical masks for your protection and we ask that all patients please wear a face mask for your appointment. If you do not have a face mask upon arrival, don’t worry-we’ve got you covered!
- Touch-less payment is available via Tap at the front reception or an invoice can be provided via email following your appointment and e-transfers can be accepted.
- We very thoroughly spray down/scrub and disinfect tables, door handles, bathrooms and clinic surfaces in between each patient and have allowed a 15 minute period in between patients to do so.
A special note from Dr. Troyansky – back for in-person visits!!
I’m Dr. Tali Troyansky, a Naturopathic Doctor. I practice evidence-based Naturopathic Medicine. You can think of me as your health detective as my main goal is to dig into the root cause of your health concerns and treat it.
I know the last few months may have been different – for some, it has been difficult – and for others, it has provided a break to focus on yourself. This is an opportunity to set your health goals and I look forward to working with you to dive deep into it because you deserve to feel your best self!
I am excited to announce that my schedule is now available for in-person appointments. I also continue to offer virtual care throughout the week, including coordination of testing, lab work and prescription that can be delivered to you.
Many of you have reached out for mental health support, allergy support, pain management, weight loss, skin conditions, and hormonal imbalance/fertility (as many fertility clinics have shut their doors). Whatever it maybe – I am here to support you. To learn more about how conditions are treated and my approach, please visit:
I offer a free 15-minute consultation for you to ask any questions that you may have! I want to get to know you, listen to your health concerns and understand your health goals.
In the community:
Please consider supporting the family of Safet Tairoski. He was tragically killed on June 15th while riding his bike in Unionville. He was a wonderful person in the community and leaves behind his wife Anna and three kids Amanda, Lucas and Michael. A GoFundMe page has been started in his memory: